A ROADMAP TO THE FUTURE OF EDUCATION
Every educator wishes they had more time—to see what others are doing, share with colleagues, learn what is working and what is not. Grant Lichtman took that time: he drove his Prius around America, visiting 65 schools in 89 days to find out: What does innovation actually mean in education? How are schools successfully transforming out of the Industrial Age model of learning? What is working for others?
- New ideas about time, space, people, and school structures
- Schools becoming more dynamic, adaptable, creative, and permeable to the world
- Rising to the existential challenges facing education
- Leaving the assembly line in the past
- Ecosystems: the way ahead
- New pathways of strategy