Seven Levers WE Can Press to Transform Education
Based on a ground-breaking seminar for high school students, one of the first books to highlight the power of “What if”… to deliver the keys of design-based problem solving and strategic thinking to both children and adults…to bring the timeless wisdom of The Art of War into the grasp of both teachers and students of all ages…weaving a fable for children with concrete steps to overcoming life’s inevitable big challenges.
- Who do I want to be?
- Finding problems before seeking answers
- Questions are the waypoints of the path of wisdom
- A system for understanding and solving problems
- What do we do when problems don’t want to be solved?
- What does falconry have to do with learning?
- Searching for “elegance”
“I keep The Falconer by my bedside; I’ve read it more times than I can count. An invaluable tool for any educator who wants to truly transform learning in our schools.”
Bo Adams, Director of Mt. Vernon Institute for Innovation